Since the upcoming South Alabama game was moved to a 4:30pm kickoff, here’s the updated schedule of pregame festivities around the Alamodome on game day.
Saturday, Oct. 8
– 11:30 a.m. — TAILGATING BEGINS
– Noon-4 p.m. — ROADRUNNER STATION — Battle of the Bands with student bands Mark Muniz and the Carter McKay Band, Lonely Horse, The Lost and Suckerpunch
– 1:30-4:30 p.m. — ROWDY TOWN – pre-game festivities at the north plaza outside the Alamodome
– 2 p.m. — SPIRIT WALK — Team and band enter the Alamodome
– 2:30 p.m. — DOORS OPEN FOR STUDENTS — only students who printed tickets at home
– 3 p.m. — DOORS OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC — as well as students using UTSACard for access
– 4:15 p.m. — SOSA MARCH-IN — leading up to National Anthem and players entering field
– 4:30 p.m. — UTSA FOOTBALL KICKOFF — Wear your orange and blue to the Alamodome as the Roadrunners take on the South Alabama Jaguars!